Been up for awhile, just trying to find any feedback to help spice it up better!

Hey Guys! 

SO my site has been up for a few months now. I'm looking for feedback on ways to help it more spicy and eye-catching. Any opinions or artistic values are appreciated. 

My site: veropoutt.com

Thanks for taking the time to look!

~Veronica

Comments

• Hi, I would change the colors of the templete and brighter side pictures. 
  • I kinda like how it's dark though - spooky. I'd try to do a bit more for a welcome video though. Like your blog :)
  • I like what you got going on...I think you could change the top pic and side pic to show more sexual erotic side of you
    I think the welcome video could be longer and a bit more of you and adding the element more of the site and what your going do. and offer. I also think the colors are good because I think it flows with your style Im feeling. The only color clash I felt was the words in the hot pink I was leaning towards white..
    Just my thoughts :)
  • Thank you for the feedback so far!! Greatly value the inputs. The "welcome" video is more of a blooper than anything. I thought the comedy aspect of it was touching LOL

As for the side photos, that has been my only problem. I can not size any of the photos I want to have there. They keep becoming cut off or looking like borders. Quite cross on that portion. 
  • @vero If you send the pics in to your dedicated account manager, they can resize them correctly for your background.