layout not loading

So I am having issues with not being able to get a layout to load in the modelcentro editor. I have actually been trying for over a month to get a layout to load. the only one that comes up has models.xxx at the top left corner with a changing banner. I am unable to change the color scheme, load a layout, or go into the design, tour and pages section of the editor. Not exactly sure what I need to do to get them to work, but I could use a little help. I have already used live chat to get in touch with someone about the issue and they told me that it was a bug that they are working on and it should be fixed soon. Because it's been a month now, I'm not sure if the issue has been resolved. If it has, I'm not sure why I'm still having so much trouble. I have heard that other models are able to make edits to their website, and with ease, no doubt, and all I want to do is work on my site so I can finally launch it, so if anyone knows any ways for making the editor work, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out.

Comments

• What browser are you using? I was using msn and had trouble so i downloaded chrome and it works awesome. 
  • Wow, over a month! I'll have support reach out to you and schedule a TeamViewer session so they can figure out what is wrong.

Keep in mind that the editor is a complicated tool, so if you can help it load and work faster through 1) pausing all downloads, youtube loads etc 2) disabling ad blockers (there are no actual ads, but since the editor is flash-based, it may be stopped by these and possibly even antivirus if it has online ad block functionality) 3) updating your browser's flash player (if you use chrome, might help to check for having more than one flash player working - they've been messing with built-in adobe and their own PepperFlash for a while, causing all sorts of havoc, to check this go to chrome://plugins/).
    Hope any of this helps, and if not - as I said, our support team is here to help.