The New Autumn Skin with content filtering!

We are proud to present to you the New Autumn Skin, rebuilt based on your requests and tailored to your needs!

One of the new features in this layout, which will soon hit all other skins is: Content Sorting Filters!

Besides sorting by custom tags, the skin's features include a bigger welcome trailer, new awesome color schemes, pictures on the warning page, home page updates re-worked, cool likes and comments counters and so much more! Watch the video below and see for yourself!

We hope you like what you see! For those of you who are already using the Autumn Skin, there is a choice to stay on the existing one or to move to the updated version. All others can choose to switch to the new autumn at any time - it is already available in the site editor!

Comments

• Very Nice
  • Awesome updates!! Eager to see it on other skins via MC layouts great job MC Team!
  • Thanks ladies :) Hope my voice doesn't sound very bad. I just got back from the conference so it's still cranky from all the talking.
  • Your voice sounds great! 

I've made the changes and now looking for the 'Events Calendar' option for the menu - cannot find it. 
    Any idea would be of much help.  

Thanks a lot for the new Autumn skin - it's looking fabulous!! :) 
  • I was watching the video and I was thinking who is talking she has such a seductive voice! I think it is a slight French accent that you have, Natalie?
  • edited March 2015
    yep, that's me @ModelXXX, but it's Russian :) that's my first language. My voice is  horrible after every show, lots of times I would outright loose it from all the talking in crowds

@Doris The calendar will be available within a week on this new skin. The cool news is - it's going to be absolutely awesome - an absolutely re-worked calendar to include all the feedbacks we got on the calendars in other skins. :)

• love the new stuff and your voice natale is so sexy and calming :)
  • Why was the Calendar Removed from the Layout?
  • I love it thank you
  • @Cher please see my comment to Doris
  • lol thank you @KC glad you like it
  • Are the new features that are available with this skin going to be available with the other skins in the near future?
  • yep, filtering is being implemented on all skins shortly, as well as the new calendar layout
  • Is the calendar feature available yet for this skin?? Am I just being dumb and not seeing it?? 
  • When will the New Calendar being Released @Natalie, I Miss Seeing it

@Ivy they are placing it in a New Format it will be coming back when thats Finished
  • Cher Azur we hoped to have it live much earlier, been delayed unfortunately. Should be live within the next release - which means within 2 weeks.
  • About one month later and still can't find the option to display an 'Events Calendar' page on the new Autumn skin... 
    Sigh, this used to be an attractive feature. 
    Wondering if we can have it back? 

Thanks much in advance,
    Doris
  • edited April 2015
    It's worth waiting for, girls :) new calendar will be a bomb! :)

But yeah we are speeding it up as much as we can, but we reworked it so much - that it takes longer to implement than we expected.
  • Thank you very much!! Cannot wait :) 
  • Is there any update to when the event calendar will be up and running for the Autumn filter?? 
  • edited May 2015
    Hi Ivy Adams, Events Calendar is on production already :) 
  • Ugh, DUH. I'm so dumb.