NEW! Sending locked content functionality.

Who hasn't spent time daydreaming about becoming one of those overnight millionaires?

Well, there’s a wide range of ways to make money with ModelCentro.
We hope you've had a chance to try out the brand new functionality – Uploads Section.
In this thread, we want to put more focus on ‘Send Paid content via Private Message’ functionality as it is a great way to generate extra revenue for you while treating your fans to something special! 
This new feat lets you sell videos and photos by piece to your members. Besides, it is more profitable to sell content via MC than another external service!
Just upload files from your computer, select the file you want to send and click on ‘Send as Private message’.  (see detailed guide here)
Write a message to your member, get under his or her skin by describing the content, but leave loose ends – make them want to buy!
The other thing is - you can tell your fans that now they are able to make a request for custom photos or videos which will be made exclusively for them and sent via PM. Isn't it a great feature?
Check out this video tutorial on the ‘Sending locked content’ functionality, and go ahead – send away!

Comments

• This is great. Now I Can Do Custom Content For People. 
  • I love it. Thank you for posting this. I cant wait to start this.
  • We added audio to this video, hope this makes more sense now ^^^
  • Trying to send my first locked content but it wont let me add the fans name so i can send. Can someone help me.
  • I got it fixed I couldn't us Chrome I had to use msn to get it to work
  • Hey @KrisAnn, could you please file a request to support at modelcentro dot come with as much info as possible on this. Is this a manually added fan? Is the fan still active on the site?
  • I sure will Natalie. On Chrome I wasn't able to add a fan manually or any fans at all. The drop down box wouldn't work. But on msn it worked perfect. Just glad I got it to work.
  • Thanks for the report! We'll make sure to fix it for everyone.
  • edited April 2015
    Hi Natalie!
    it would be useful to have folders for the content we upload. Now if i want to send locked photo set i need to click each photo and its a pain when you have like 30 photos in your set and want to send it to like 3 men. 3x30=90 clicks :o(
  • good point Jeny, thanks, will forward that over for prioritizing