Cats or Dogs?

edited November 2014 in Random Discussions
So, are you a cat or a dog person?
Tagged:

Comments

• I guess I shoulda posted first. 100% dog person, but never had one lol... I've had cats and hated it though, so that's how I know.

When I was a teenage rebel I had a rat... and damn, that is the smartest creature I've seen in life, seriously. Miss him :(
  • 50% dog person. I hated cats when I was a teenager, but now I have a cat and I love it :-)
  • DOGS !!!!! My cat hates me after 15 years.. so spiteful!
  • I am 50% I have 4 dogs and 2 cats...love them so much I wish I could add more to my home.
  • Dogs and rats here :-)  I would have cats too, but the hubs is allergic.  :-)  And yes Natalie - our rats are so much smarter than our dogs (well, except for our Silky Terrier - that little fella is scary smart!)
  • Lol Misha! Never thought I'd find more rat lovers on this forum. :) 

Actually, I have news! I had just gotten a rat :) Called him Sherlock. He's absolutely awesome! Total white with a black hood. And apparently he really loves kissing lol.
  • Im a Dog person i love toy poodles and small dogs =) I also have Fish I love how the aquariums look when the are all decorated 
  • You can't beat the affection of a dog but I suppose they're more hard work than cats... I couldn't decide so I have two dogs and a cat and also four ferrets!

I also used to have rats! how weird, maybe they should do a study into the link between owning rats and getting into camming haha