pop up news windows.

Hey! 
i can't understand what is wrong with the new fans i get - i love to chat and always send welcome message but none replies it!  Only my old fans are using send message feuture. Maybe it would be better to make a big pop up incoming message window?  Im not sure i just share my thoughts. It may be guys too shy to answer.   i sent e mails to some of them and never got a reply either.  really weird!

Comments

• Your not alone in this. I feel some are just not interested in making a connection. Great idea with a pop up I like that.
  • Same here. I only have a handful of guys who actually use the chat feature. It'd be nice if the messages went right to their email.
  • We actually brought this up with support a few weeks ago.

We were getting the same problem, and after chatting to a few of our members we know through social media, they didnt even realize the messages were there! So we obviously need some sort of pop up to let be notified better, especially when we use it for our premium members etc to send exclusive content or locked content etc
  • edited April 2015
    Good point. I'll bring this up to our designers and developers to see what can be done about it.

I think there's already an email notification about new messages (or it will be implemented soon because I wrote the dummy text a couple of weeks ago).
  • great job Natalie! 
    it would be so cool if you get it done! at least we'll know if someone doesn't want to chat since it is impossible to miss a big pop up :o)