Feedback call: ModelCentro App!

edited February 2015 in Need Your Feedback
We are working on the ModelCentro APP!

At this point we're working on an app that will let you manage your site more easily - see stats, communicate with fans and altogether run your site "on the go". The first release will have only the basic functions, but we promise to grow it out to be a full admin, and then go into making site apps... but tsss... this is in the long run. Right now we need your feedback on things that you think are a must-have for V1 and things that are nice to have in the future. Speak up now and influence what we do today to make the platform perfect for you tomorrow!

Comments

• YES! 
    I was thinking how easy it would be to have a app 

I use my flypad a lot when im the fly and its cool but apps work so much faster vs going into my browser. 
  • edited February 2015
    Yes it will be Easier to have an app

What Id like to see in V1

~PhotoSet Upload 
    ~Video UpLoad
    ~Blog Adding
    ~Messages
    ~Calendar Updating

~All things Contain to Live Shows should Stay on Site but say Scheduling~

Future we could add

the New Message Feature
    Editing Bio are but not site itself

• This is awesome. Can't wait to see this ! 
  • I agree with Cher Azur on everything.  One thing to add would be get notification on getting messages or comments
  • Love the Idea of this app i was just going to comment if one was in the works! Im uber excited to test this out on my device!
  • love to see it
  • THEN it would be over 9000 times easier to make this "selfie" photoset possible. Emailing a ton of photos to myself to post it is killing me. :) 
  • I would like to be able to check messages, view/reply to comments, upload pics and videos if possible. I take pictures all the time with my phone. I usually put them on facebook and twitter but I would like a easier why to put them on my site as well.
  • Thanks for all the feedback! We're putting together all requests, systematizing and forwarding to the developers.
  • How is the APP. coming??.we need this so badly so we can get messages from members instantly and be able to respond..also to upload pics and vids..this is going to make our sites so amazing because our members can have us within reach 24/7..I hope this is up soon :)
  • Yes Ma'am, @KC, the work is going full speed on the App.