Couple of issues with liveshows.

I love modelcentro, no secret. But I'm having a couple of issues with live shows! 

First, if someone tips during a live show it takes them away from the video feed. I believe that they can just right click and open as a second window/tab but it would be much better if it just automatically opened as a second tab so that it doesn't mess with new people. 

Second, if for any reason a user has to leave and come back in (such as from tipping, or a need to refresh for any reason), it will tell them that they are already logged in and can't reenter. They have to clear their cache and cookies and log out to log back in and rejoin. 

Everything runs smoothly except for these two issues. And you can imagine I certainly don't want anything that discourages people from tipping in general! 

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Hey Alex! Thanks so much for the bug reports! I'm posting them over to the developers right this moment.

1st is definitely a must-fix asap, second might take a little extra time as this means working out a way around the security system. The security system is made to weed out password sharing - so, if one person joins a chat under this username, no other person can join it at the same time.
  • Hi @AlexEmpire, after our investigation, we found that it would only happen to users who have been added manually (we don't have their credit card data on file and that's why they are directed to the secure registration page).
    As to the fact that the user can not get back in, that was not reproduced with however many times we tried. Could this be the same issue - user added manually?