Cross Sales between Models? Upsells to brazzers, etc.

So this has been something I've thought about. 

You know how there's networks, where if you join JaneDoe's site you get access to JaneDeer.com, etc etc. 

Could there be something where models could pick and partner up with another model, I'm not sure how the $$ split on that would work out though. Just throwing it out as a thought. 

And I remember hearing about the upsell between AdultCentro and Brazzers, Vivid, Wasteland, etc. I heard that it was also going to be available to ModelCentro - is that any closer to being available to us? 

Comments

• Hello HaydenBlue, we plan to introduce network functionality later in the year :) 
    For now there is an ability of adding upsell links. For example, when you publish content with another model and create her profile in your personal admin panel, you can add an affiliate link to her website and this way get an additional profit from each sale as an affiliate.

• As to AC Channels addition to the MC sites, it's still in beta and needs more work, but we are moving in that direction :)
  • Ok awesome to hear thank you :) 
  • This would be cool to be able to Upsale with other Models
  • Cher, Upsells are already available :)
  • I was thinking it would be cool to just exchange a video or a pic set with another girl to place on my site to promote them as they would be promoting me. If anyone is interested let me know. This would give your fans something new on your website.
  • Ok I got a Question. Any Model you have saved in the Model List can do a Live show on your Site right? and You on theirs?

• edited February 2015
    Hey Cher! You can easily invite models to cam with you. Just make sure to get a release form from them (blanks can be downloaded in the models section). The restriction is - can't be your kin, so no blood relatives. And of course they must be over 18. Otherwise - sure, you can have guest stars on the show :)
  • Got a question...  I put the affiliate link in the upsale section for a model what is the point of this because none of the fans can see this link. I seem to have to add it and tell my fans to copy and paste it. Can you guys work on fixing this so i can add a link to the picture or in the writing. thank you
  • Sure we'll try to fix everything.
  • You all are the best Sasha, you all work hard and are on it. Thank you to everyone.
  • Oh thank you so much... :)