What Type Of Web camera Are you using?

Hello Ladies & Gents I've been using my HP 3100 web cam Until it Broke not too long ago.. Darn Squirting shows! Now im on the hunt to look for another HD web camera with a remote. Anyone have any ideas whats on the market right now? Ive tried Hooking up a FOSCAM IP Cam  & Sony EVI-D30 But am having problems setting them up =( Im Just looking for something simple and USB compatible. If you have any ideas please let me know what your currently using & how you like your Web Cam =) Thanks & Hope to get feedback from all of you!

Comments

• I gotta bump this cuz I gotta know too. What's the best kind of camera out there? I.e. what is "every webcam girl's dream?"
  • @DirtyLittleHolly thats the one I have on my Wishlist. I love how its set up. Love to see another CamGirl Approve the Cam
  • Right now I am using Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 and love it. But I to want the same one Holly. I have had it on my wishlist for a while now. I am hoping to get it soon.
  • I use the  Logitech Conference Cam BCC950 and I love it..I love the zoom and the pan and it is awesome high quality...its great!!!!
  • Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 is the best (all site reviews say this).

However if you find the c920 too expensive, such as the Logitech C310 HD Webcam will still give great results.

A few tips.

1. Get a usb extension cable. This way you can have the camera much further away if you wish.
    2. Use as much light as you can. A few cheap lights will help if you cannot afford pro lights.
    3. Test the sound before you broadcast. 
    4. Move the camera around from time to time as it will add more interest to shows.

• I bought the Logitech C920 a couple months ago and didn't like it. The video looked "soft" in my opinion, not crisp. It also kept booting me out of Streamate (almost always in the middle of a gold show countdown, of course). When I tried to record a video with it, the sound didn't match up to the video. I returned it, and am sticking with my Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 until someone gets me the BCC950 off my wishlist ;)
  • Another C920 fan here!
  • edited March 2015
    I also use the C920 - though I did have to mess with the settings a bit to not be wash out.  

The only time I have found that to do not get a crisp picture is when I use it through a utility (like webcammax)

--no remote though