New to Affiliates program Some Questions regarding it **Confused**

Hello im New to the world of the Affiliate Program This is what it says on the promotion part of the ModelCentro site:

ModelCentro Affiliate Program allows you to easily get traffic and new Fans for your personal website. By activating a program you will get contacted by hundreds of professional affiliates willing to promote you on a revenue share basis - so you will pay only for real joins to your site

So what im not sure about is why do the models have to pay? Am i misunderstanding the last part of the paragraph? Can someone please explain the process to me...

Thanks so much

Desdirablebottom

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Hi

What it means is that if someone wants to be an affiliate of your site, they will do the work for you. By this I mean they may post a pic and a link on such as a blog. If they get a sale then its split with you (often 50/50).

If your lucky you may find someone who can get your site several hundred sales a week.

They themselves may be investing time and money into getting hits. 

This means you can just get on with doing content for your site and leave promotion to others.

However you should always try to promote your site yourself via twitter and so on.

I set this link up too that may help you: 

• Thanks @KinkyCollar thats what im doing now Im promoting my self via facebook twitter instagram and other adult sites Now i understand the concept and appreciate that you took the time out to explain with the link provided 

Thanks again

Desirablebottom 
  • Thanks you @KinkyCollar too. :)) That's exactly the way it works.