Live members shows?

I know we have the capability of offering live shows from within our site. But what about sites like www. vettenationlive. com. where it's a community of girls offering weekly members shows for your members area in return for a weekly cam show. If we also wanted to offer something like that, would that be a possibility? In the future maybe :)

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Hey AdriMarie!
    We have SOOO many plans, it's almost scary. For now we are going to be adding a feature for you to be able to upsell your friends' sites - under a video with some model you would be able to put another model's link, in the future - the capability of making whole networks with one-click sales - entirely optional of course, but very much possible to be doing these as well. Right now we are working on an Affiliate program for sign ups - should be available in April, just released "Models", a picture editor, new color schemes for Princess skin, Blog and some other cool features. We're constantly coming up with new cool "Wants" and some more urgent "Needs". So yes, added to the idea box :)
  • Im so stinkin excited! :)
  • What is the best way to advertise to get new fans I have my own but I want to get more
  • Thanks AdriMarie! :)
  • Hey Goddessbella,

There are a few ways you can do this - one of course is promoting your fb/twitter fan pages. Regular posts and interaction can build up a following of fans that will get accounts on your site. Participating in various forums and other resources is also a big plus. If you google your stage name, often times you will find forums where you are discussed and often even worshiped. ;) Log in and leave a comment about how much you appreciate all your fans, give them a link to your twitter (and don't forget to put your site's link twitter, for example. Forums don't always appreciate direct ads, but sending them off to check out your twitter is usually ok.

Posting blogs, videos and images on the site regularly is another thing that is greatly recommended. This will increase your ranks in search engines and make your site more popular. Don't forget to add tags to your videos and photos as this meta data is what the search engines see.

Last but not least, we're releasing an awesome Affiliate Program System in April. In essence, this will allow webmasters promote your website and get a cut of the profit. This will also let you post pictures/clips on other sites with links back to your site (the other site's owners will want to do this because they would get a % of the profit of that signup).
  • Can't wait to the upsell for other model sites feature is available :) very cool!!
  • Can you teach us how to more properly tag/categorize our blog, pics, videos. I dont know much about SEO and meta data... do you think doing this helps A LOT?
  • I'll make a separate thread for that I think - where everyone can share tips on how to make your website rank higher. Deal? :)
  • Thank you Natalie
  • edited August 2014
    Oh gosh I should have posted the thread I made here: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/35/seo-advice#latest