ModelCentro turns 2 years old today!

edited December 2015 in Updates and Features

On our birthday, we celebrate the platform that started out with baby steps and is now taking giant leaps and bounds!

2 years flew by so quickly. I can still remember the mix of excitement and uncertainty that I was feeling when we first announced the release of ModelCentro on December 11th, 2013. I was excited because I knew this would be big - it would bring on a new vision of the role of performers in this industry, but at the same time there was uncertainty and doubts that naturally come with starting something entirely fresh and untapped. I remember staying up till 4 in the morning replying to comments on forums with posts about the launch. The platform was very new, a concept that noone quite understood yet.

If you happened to join 2 years ago, you might remember how different it all was. The number of features, compared to what users of ModelCentro get today, was dismal. I looked up some of the old tutorials in our youtube and couldn't help but smile. Things have grown tremendously within these two years. As the features multiplied and expanded while more and more models joined the platform, we've grown and developed to be what we are today. The industry seems still a bit cautios about what we are doing, but the values of the brand draw in more and more supporters to our endeavor.

I wanted to let you know that we greatly appreciate every model who decided to create a website powered by ModelCentro. After all, this is all done for you, and all done about you. If not for you, we'd just be a cool start up that never quite made it. The fact that over 7000 models now decided to give us a shot and registered has made my initial uncertainty vanish entirely. 2 years mark a true success. Your success is what we aim for and if not for you, ModelCentro would not be possible.

Thank you!

P.S. if you decide to post a greeting over social media, please tag it #HB2ModelCentro so we surely see and thank you!  :)

LEARN MORE ABOUT MODELCENTRO HERE

Comments

• Congrats to the Whole MC Team! Happy Birthday ModelCentro

• I am so happy you guys came along!

XOXO

Happy Birthday!!!

• ``````````` ✬ '✧ '✬

````````` __♜_♜_♜__

``````` `{,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,}

'``` ✩`{✫/\/\✰/\/✰/\/\✫}` ✩

'``` ♖_{♖___♖__♖___.♖}_♖

``` {/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\}

```{,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,}

``{/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/}

``{_✿_❤_❀_♥_✿_♥_❀_❤_✿_}

Happy 2nd Birthday MC Team ❤

• edited December 2015

And here's our BDay cake!frown

• Happy Birthday!!!

• Congratulations dear team MC! I wish you prosperity, success in business,the better you do, the better models!
  • Congrats to the entire ModelCentro team!! 

Happy Birthday and to many more ahead!! 

And thank you for offering us this amazing platform. :) 

• Congrats Happy Birthday

•  HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Congrats on building this amazing home for us all and thank you so much 

• Happy birthday and congrats! It's been great to see the platform grow. And I can't wait to see what the future holds! You guys have been great!

• WOW.....look at that 2 years and what a great fantastic 2 years it has been..I know its been a great fantastic over the top experinece for me..Modelcentro is the best and the team working there is always ready to help and show us new things and asist with anything that I need help with...growth is a good thing and inspiring we are all so happy to be here with you guys and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

• Happy birthday guys and thank you for an amazing platform!! See you in Las Vegas xox

• Happy B-Day :)

• Your birthday announcement on XBIZ caught my eye and I joined up. I had my site up and running by the end of the day and made my first sale. MC is the BEST thing since Dennis Hof opened up the Moonlite BunnyRanch. Happy 2nd Birthday, and may you grow up to become a Galactic XXX Empire !!

• edited December 2015

In a former career, one of my tasks was vetting and implementing marketing solution providers and SaaS platforms. I've spent countless hours in comference rooms watching webinars, listing to sales ptiches, all that fun shit.

The primary criteria I use when considering solution partners was always the number of features in development, how quickly the company unrolls new features and how responsive the devs are with feature suggestions and implmentation.

It's one thing to partner with a leading company, but that won't do you any good if they fail to innovate and get passed up next year by the new and ambitious players in teh industry.

When I first seen the XBiz article for MC winning the Innovative Web Product of the year, checked out the feature list and all the Feature Friday posts, I knew MC was a winner and would continue to innovate. The company sure as hell didn't disapoint.

Look forward to seeing what comes out of the skunkworks next and what kind of CMS this looks like in another year.

The MC / AC team should be damn fucking proud of what they developed.

Happy birthday / anniversery.