Why you MUST have a Logo for your website

Let’s face it: we make judgments about people based on first impressions all the time.

Having a good logo is about more than just making a good first impression. It can have a lasting impact on your company. Here are some more reasons why having a good logo is essential.

1. To establish your brand. 

If you are a model, you need a logo in order to make people remember you - an image and a brand must associate with you, so it must be as great as you are.

2.  Build Initial Trust.

Before visitors subscribe, they must develop a first impression of your website, and this is influenced by your logo. If your logo is professional, you’re more likely to help visitors feel like your site is a legitimate one too.

3.  Attract New Members. 

An effective, memorable logo can inspire your people to join your site. 

Nowadays Internet gives us lots of opportunities to get a logo without the need to hire professional designers and spend thousands of dollars. 

We’ve found a few services that allow to create a logo quickly and with the none to minimum expenses.

1.    LogotypeMaker - is an online logo maker for startups and small companies. (free)

2.    Designmantic - The Easiest, Fastest Way to Design a Logo for Your Business! ($9 for jpg -  $40 esp file )

3.    Graphicsprings - Create your own logo for free. If you are happy with your design, pay only $39.99 to download the files.

Tagged:

Comments

• hi Sasha!  
    could you give us an example of good solo model logo? i like the idea but have no clue what good logo may be. 
    Also do you mean we better watermark our content by logo or just have it on our sites?
  • Good job Lisa!

Yes, Jeny, it's a great idea to watermark all your content, as well as have the logo on your site. It makes people remember you.
  • Nice logo lisa!
    I always was aware of logos because they take too much space in the corner.
  • That looks awesome Lisa. I gotta get a logo.
  • I have a Logo I use as a Watermark and With help a ModelFans a More Professional Header for my Website
  • Who did yours @Cher

• ModelsFans does Graphics for Models they Feature
  • and My Watermark I mainly Uses Was Made By RedFox Indy
  • I love this! i feel kinda silly never doing it, I have over 101 videos, water marked some and others are all bare... UGh... also tons of pics

• @gabby MC makes it easy for you to watermark your videos and pictures. You can upload your watermark and have it automatically placed on all of your content by going to your dashboard, click on Settings at the top, and then Watermarking on the left.

• This is wonderful advice! I always love to see logos in videos as the watermark and they look so professional versus just text! I'll have to begin using a great logo for my watermark! 

• Sad to say it but I'm struggling, I can't identify w any of the logos on the lists

I understand its possible to have customized ones, is there a site where I could use one of my pictures, or turn a picture into a cartoon and ise it as logo? Otherwise I'd prefer to have the simple text one, but I don't know a site to make even that ...

• aw that's exactly what I needed !!!

then how would I add that to a text (link) and make a logo?

• oh I got refused on fiverr

I wrote stating I'm a performer in the sex industry, I have an explicit image I want to make it into a cartoon for my logo he said yes let me see the image, then I sent the image blurred cause I was so embarrassed he wrote "And sorry. In start I misread your text so I got ready to work for you but now its really sorry", I wrote if he could just make one without image then, with the text for my link, I guess he checked the link and wrote "sorry i can't do this.thanks"

Fuck society, I'm doing what I want to do

but I'd still love to have a logo on my videos ...

• @ts-laylastretch There's tons of other artists on there. Keep trying different ones. I'm sure you can eventually find someone to draw it for you.

• I think I would prefer just to have my link on the corner ...

Is there an app where I could do this by myself?

transparent background, just text?

Thanks!!

• I found a wonderful girl who has no problem working with people in our industry to design a logo for us, she sent over 10 designs at first and we narrowed things down and tweaked everything until we had one we liked. We paid $50 (and as an artist myself, that's very reasonable price for the work she puts in to it)

Here's her email, if you'd like to contact her about designing a logo for yourself, janina.refran@gmail.com

• TS-LaylaStretch, you can do this with Photoshop, take a look at online version - http://www.toolpic.com/ 

in case  you don't have it installed on your computer. 

• Ladies and gents please check out https://twitter.com/SusieQxXx69 she is willing to help everyone in the adult entertainment business 

• Hello ladies ,

If you want a custom & unique and eye catching  logo for your website , please don't hesitate to give me a chance to dress up your brand  you deserve ...

Please sent me a email at jo@jowebart.com with your exact logo name and tagline ( if you got one)  

Package price starts at $50 and you will get the best qulity logo .. 

If you want to include a custom Illustration logo , or actually vectorize yourself, please mention it so i can give you a quote ..

Here I am going to add some samples of my recent work i made for other clients. 

Thank you 

Jo surprise

https://www.xbiz.net/image/opportunity/1/0/10835.p1.jpg

https://www.xbiz.net/image/opportunity/1/0/10835.p2.jpg

https://www.xbiz.net/image/opportunity/1/0/10835.p3.jpg

• I made this Logo on this website >> LogoDesign << for "free" 

"free" in quotes because you only get low quality PNG 200x200

for ~$40 you can get it high quality ~ 5000x5000 

Id say it's pretty nice for a low budget, but once the money starts to roll in, it would be nice to have a higher quality logo made by one of the lovely people above ^ ^

• edited June 2017

I prefer to use Canva.com we can link our profiles and work on the same project. The designing, storing and downloading are FREE. one just pays for the proprietary content one wants to use, you dont need too buy, one can upload everything. Has some nice Fonts, took me 5 min to make my first loggo.

It also saves all your previous logos and has templates for all the social networks like FB, TW, TH

Here is my profile at Canva

https://www.canva.com/Brandynette