Features I think would be cool

1 - blog
2 - links page (optional link exchange would be SUPER awesome)
3 - dashboard traffic stats
4 - customize-able "join" emails
5 - newsletter - so I can capture those emails from visitors

Comments

• Hey Girl :)
    Well, number 1 is ready - check out your Blog in your admin - it's there already ;)
    2 - cool idea, totally added to the to do list
    3 - with the release of the Affiliate Program functionality, we'll aslo release an improved dashboard - with more statistics, stay tuned. Did you know you can also add your own google analytics code? It's in "My Site" > "Settings".
    4 - you mean the ability to customize the emails sent to your members upon the join? Trouble with that is - they are sent automatically and securely by the biller - this is their requirement (unless the user is created manually - then our system sends one out, but I guess you  mean to the paid users first of all). However, you can see new joins and send them your own warm welcome if you'd like - the emial can be found by going to "Members" and clicking on the username to open up their information page.
    5 - this is in the to do list, great idea - I guess the reason we didn't really do this yet is because we weren't sure if you would actually want to be doing this on a regular basis... but certainly would be really useful if you did.
  • You know what, I think it's a good idea for a new topic - re newsletter. Let me start one and see how many would actually start using the feature so we could prioritize it correctly
  • others features i would love to use 

1- add pages
    2- add widgets

• Hey Jessibelle! Welcome to the board and to ModelCentro!
    Adding pages is definitely on the to do list, just been delayed by some things that had more priority.
    As to widgets - can you give some examples of what would be most useful?
  • I think a contact page is very important, what if something goes wrong and members need to contact you? I think this is great for a basic pay site and look forward to new updates.
  • -Perhaps the ability to make the skins more customizeable for those of us who are more experienced with design and coding? 

-The ability to add wishlists other than Amazon, or list off places we would like to receive gift cards for and where they can be emailed.

-A Tip/Tribute option so members can tip $$$ to us if we are saving up for something special, or just as a little extra gift.

-Is there a way members can contact us on the site other than leaving comments on blog posts? If there is I must have missed it, if not I think it would be a good idea.
  • Hey Lilianarayne!

There's two types of contact forms - one in the footer - "report a problem" - that is available for both visitors and members - this way they can contact support in case something goes wrong.

There is also a private messages functionality that is available to members only. You get new messages through your "messages" menu in the admin, you are greatly encouraged to communicate with the  members!

• edited April 2014
    Great to have you on board Goddess Airen!

-A Tip/Tribute option so members can tip $$$ to us if we are saving up for something special, or just as a little extra gift.
    This is actually functionality that's being finalized already. In several weeks this will be one of the menu items on your site, we're just finishing up with testing on it.

-Is there a way members can contact us on the site other than leaving comments on blog posts? If there is I must have missed it, if not I think it would be a good idea.
    Yes, members can contact you through private messages. You have a "messages" menu item in your admin, as soon as messages come up you will see a red +1 sign next to it.
    Besides, members can comment on your pictures and videos.

-Perhaps the ability to make the skins more customizeable for those of us who are more experienced with design and coding? 
    Well, our main goal was to create a system that's understandable and easy to use for everybody - whether they have technical skills or not. We are working on the possibility to add additional pages to the site and adding htmls to it, but it will be a few months since we advance in that.

-The ability to add wishlists other than Amazon, or list off places we would like to receive gift cards for and where they can be emailed.
    For an email, you can always add that information on "about me" page and also add links right in the body of your welcome message or any other text on the page. For now Amazon is the basic option that is connected automatically through the interface, but in the future we promise to add more options. The reason we chose Amazon is because it has proven to be the most secure way that allows you to protect your privacy.

• The most asked-for functionality is here - TIP ME page can be set up in your admin. Don't miss out - find out how and make sure to leave feedback here
  • A store to sell goodies!

A Model Centro APP for iphones :)

More backgrounds & customization options

A way to sell our numbers for texting anonymously 

More wishlist options to add giftcards :)
  • 1.  FTP upload for videos and photo sets
    2.  The ability to change the picture on the "Join" page.
    3.  Fix the typo on the "Tip me" page ($50 gist)
    4.  The ability to re-order our videos (unless this is possible I'm just missing something)
  • edited August 2014

Good Day AlexxxBon , thank you for your interest!

1. Unfortunately, FTP upload is not available on modelcentro.com right now, but we are working on that, so in the nearest future you will be able to use this feature. You can, however, take care of bulk uploads using BitTorrent sync. Please contact our support team support@modelcentro.com

2. In fact, you can easily change the background of the "Join page". Please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to ModelCentro website;
    2.  Click on «My site»;
    3.  Click on «Design»;
    4.  Go to the «Tour» tab;
    5.  Click on «Change Join Background»;
    6.  Upload picture;
    7.  Click on the «Apply» button.

Also you can use our "Let me guide you" service, which will give you step-by-step instructions. It is located on the bottom left of the ModelCentro admin page.

3. All done.

4. All videos on the video page are sorted by date. So if you would like to move one of your video, just unpublish it, schedule for an earlier date (depending on where you would like to move it) and publish it again.

• Thank you very much, Sasha!  I'll let my friend know about the Join background thing, as she was having trouble figuring that out as well. 
  • Not a problem Alex! If any additional questions appear, feel free to contact me directly, I'll be glad to help!
  • a main modelcento page of all modelcentro models
    chaturebate, kinklive and mfc intergration

agreed on below!
    A store to sell goodies!
    A Model Centro APP
    A way to sell our numbers for texting anonymously  
  • Gina, most of these are planned or in the works already.

Store and App are already in their planning and initial design stages.

As of now we intergated VerifiedCall for discreet PPM calls to your phone. Messaging is in the idea box.

Kinklive on its way :) Chaturbate, Cam4, MFC and others - in discussion.
  • STOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and a teach me how to control my anger/ upload videos
  • edited October 2014
    Store for sure, the guide on anger control shouldn't be necessary after the upcoming fix of the video upload speed :)
  • edited October 2014
    Hello, would be really awesome if the colors for the skins were fully customizable (like you could choose a color you want for the text, the buttons or the background, not just pick one of the few pre-made color schemes). A customizable favicon would be great, too - that would help make every site stand out as something unique instead of making the models look like they're all out of the same bunch. A different icon for every site would also appear far more professional; it would make the site look fully-featured and not like a social network page.
  • edited October 2014
    Hi VermilionThorn, thanks a lot for your feedback! :) 

We are working on improving our design functionality all the time. Our designs came up with the color chemes in order to simplify the process, but I see what you mean. Text color is actually adjustable, it’s the general scheme that is limited by the options there. We do plan to expand both the number of skins and the number of color schemes, so more variety is coming. Most skins allow for background color, button color etc. changes.

We should be able to add your favicon for you manually, so that can be resolved as well. If you need any help with MC editor, just let us know by emailing sasha at modelcentro.com or support at modelcentro.com

• Hey there! I think it would be really cool to have a feature where we could select all of our photos in bulk and add a watermark to them.

And definitely a store would be great! The tip page works ok for it, but an actual storefront where we can upload photos to go along with it, would be perfect.

Also, what about a separate webcam archives page? I know we could always upload our webcam shows to the videos page, but it would be nice to have the separation.
  • Hey Holly! 
    Watermarking for both photos and videos is on the list of must-have features, we're definitely adding that, storefront also - to sell clothes, signed pix or any other merchendize. Video sales we're doing something cool about too in the future.

As to liveshows archives - that's actually there already. All liveshows are recorded and left in your liveshows page as "incomplete" you can add title/description and other meta and publish them to the site (in which case they'll be on the Liveshows page).
  • Hey Natalie,

What I meant by a separate webcam archives page is for ones that we've done before signing up with this site. I have hundreds of live shows that I did in the past that I've been adding to my site, but I feel like having those mixed in with my other videos makes it harder for guys to find my videos that aren't webcam shows. I don't want them to see that I have 10 pages of webcam shows in a row, and not realize that there's actual pre-recorded videos mixed in there also.
  • Hey!! I just stumbled upon this little thread here and connected with this last post, I would also love to be able to categorize my videos to add a level of organization.... Almost like a separate title page for videos that hosts a "categories" page. So I can separate solo vids, from boy girl, from live cam shows, from bloopers etc. I think that is what dirtylittleholly needs as well.  Thanks!
  • Hey Bianca and Holly, 

The ability to separate out pre-recorded live shows is actually coming today or tomorrow. You'll get a mailer as soon as the functionality is released. As to categories - for now, please keep the videos tagged with the types, soon we will add sorting by tags and after that categories. The reason why it's not a top priority so far is because the majority of models on MC don't have 100s of videos, so it's not utterly important for them to have categories. However, it's in the plan.
  • I noticed all my Ideas are being Worked on Reading this and its makes me quite Excited you all are working so well with making our Sites more Interactive. 

May I ask if Any Site can Afficate with mine. And is there a Link I can give a site owner that leads straight to my Program Page
  • Hey Cher,
    Thanks a lot for your warm feedback!
    If you allowed Promotion, you can find your affiliate page on yoursiteurl.com/affiliates

• Thank You. 
  • Well looks like my lists covered!

On another note - Thanks ! to see the amount of work you all put into our pages the site and helping us out is amazing!

P.s. my £50 gift is still gist lol

Luv u guys xxxx

Brit
  • Alt Britney you can Edit that in you Financial Settings by Deleting it and Creating a New One